|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||1*20GP container|
|Delivery Time:||1-4 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 set per month|
|Family Name:||SVEDALA B7150||Big Stone Size:||40mm|
|Performance:||40-100tph||Motor Power:||Double Motor 160kw*2|
|Spare Parts:||Supply All Kind Spare Parts||Bearing Brand:||NSK SKF|
sand manufacturing machine,
sand making equipment
VSI SVEDALA Barmac vertical shaft impactor machine for mining quarry CE ISO
VSI crusher Specifications:
|1. Name:||SVEDALA VSI crusher|
|2. Model::||B 7150|
|3. Max.feed size||50mm|
|4. Rotation Speed||1460-1720mm|
VSI crusher Brief Description:
1. Name: SVEDALA VSI crusher
2. Model: B7150
3. Quality: national quality control standards
4. Similar to Nordberg Barmac standard
VSI crusher Introduction:
PCL(S) series vertical shaft impact crusher of Shanghai White Lai is a vertical shaft impact crusher with light structure and high efficiency developed on the basis of PL series vertical shaft impact crusher and the crusher can realize three crushing principles including stone-hit-iron crushing, stone-hit-stone crushing and stone-iron composite crushing, by replacing vortex cavity liner plate and adjustable guard plate. PCL Vertical shaft Impact Crusher is applied widely for the process of mineral production including metal and nonmetal ore, fireproof material, bauxite, diamond sand, architectural materials, artificial sand. Especially comparing with other types of crushers, it has better advantages for the mid-hardness, top-hardness materials.
VSI crusher Working Principle:
The crusher adopts an impeller body that can form a material lining in production. In operation, the impeller body continuously throws materials to the crushing cavity that forms a material lining to form self-impact crushing of materials. Materials are delivered to the crusher through a feed hopper, and part of materials are directly delivered to the impeller rotating at high speed through a central feed pipe in the middle of distributor, with the acceleration at hundreds of times as much as acceleration of gravity, and then materials are thrown out through runner opening in uniform distribution from impeller at speed of 50-75m/s. Firstly materials will be crushed with part of materials dropped from surrounding of distributor, and delivered to material lining or anti-impact bar in the vortex crushing cavity, and then bounced to other movement directions. Materials ejected from impeller runner form a continuous material curtain, while materials dropped from surrounding of distributor play supercharging function on the material curtain to realize energy conversion and improve crushing efficiency. In this way, a piece of material will suffer impact, grinding and crushing of two times or above in the vortex cavity. Crushed materials are discharged from lower discharge opening and form a closed path through a cycle screening system. In the whole crushing process, materials hit each other to realize impact crushing. The clever air circulation in the vortex cavity reduces dust pollution.
VSI Crusher Structure and Advantages:
The PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher offers the modern operator product grading control by optimizing numerous variables:
1. Variation of rotor speed.
2. Choice of crushing chamber cavity rings.
3. Adjustment of cascade feed ratio.
4. Selection of different diameter rotors.
Designed for low service requirements and ease of operation, the PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher will readily fit into any existing or proposed crushing plant.
As a core component of a crusher, the impeller has:
1. More chamber space and more output;
2. Higher accuracy of manufacturing and balance keeping ability;
3. Low running resistance and motor consumption;
4. Reasonable measurement and angle, the lowest cost for wear parts;
5. Extremely low contamination of the product through wearing metal parts;
6. Quick and easy replacement for wear parts.
The manual hydraulic pump can adjust the central feeding and control the ratio between feeding material.
Adjustable spreader plate angle and height controls the flow of feed.
To use the manual hydraulic pump lift the feed hopper and move it to the other side.
Inspection door can be easy opened which makes easier and faster wear replacement.
The cascade feed system provides:
1. Higher crusher output for the same power consumption.
2. Maximum use of available power without fear of motor overload.
3. Gradation control to optimize product fractions.
4. ‘Free’ crushing at no extra expense on the operator.
5. Shape control.
VSI crusher Guarantee and After-sales Service:
1. Two years guarantee for main machine, excluding wearing parts
2. Experienced technicians guidance is available
3. 24 hours technical support by e-mail, by phone.
4. Use-friendly English user manual
5. Engineers could be dispatched to the quarry site, if requested by customer.
VSI crusher Applications:
1. The PCL Vertical Shaft Impact can produce high volumes of cube shaped product.
2. Superior particle shape and consistent gradation are a direct result of the PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher.
3. PCL Vertical Shaft Impact crusher could produce high quality aggregate and supply dry mortar and concrete mixing station.
4. PCL Vertical Shaft Impact cans crusher metallurgical slag, which achieve slag recycling.
An established track record:
1. PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher are particularly successful in producing road-base, top dressing chip, concrete and asphalt aggregates, and sand making.
2. Controlled product grading, preferential crushing, low production costs, the addition of a PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher can optimize the performance of most industrial mineral processing installations.
3. It can produce finely graded products such as mill feed, since feeder or material for heap leach operations, is an ideal machine to replace high cost, inefficient crushing and milling equipment.
4. Glass slags and other waste products that can be processed and profitably sold. PCL Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher provides the perfect means of treat these materials.
Contact Person: Lois